The secrets that claim to give you a flawless beautiful skin are anything but well guarded. Despite the fact that millions of products out there claim that they can give you a skin to die for, in reality it’s as basic and as simple as the word might suggest. Nature holds with it all the ingredients that can gift you that glowing healthy skin, one can go about these few ways to pamper your skin the natural way,
- Drink 10-12 glass of water daily, flushes out the toxins out of your system
- Eat fruits and just not their juices, you need the roughage for your liver, and we all know that if your liver is happy, your skin will smile!
- Eat vegetables like bitter gourd, yeah it tastes awful but cleans your blood thus helping your skin
- Always remove make up as soon as you can, harsh chemicals aren’t exactly your skin’s buff
- Stick to cleansing-toning-moisturizing routine. It’s the best way of making sure that you care for your skin
We all know that extensive exposure to sun can be really damaging for our skin but we cannot really stay indoors for all eternity. The best possible way is to splash some cool water on your face to counter the sun rays to avoid those ugly blemishes and lines.
While picking up the cleansers and moisturizers avoid products that boast of containing vitamins A & D as our skin cannot absorb these two and you can do without loading your skin with these. It goes without saying that keeping your skin clean is essential but that does not mean you will use any soap that you can lay your hands on. Generally soaps are too harsh for the sensitive skin on our face, therefore it is advisable to use something that is gentle to the skin follicles and does not irritate them. Try picking up a cleanser that is alkaline as it neutralizes the acidic coating that blocks the pores resulting in pimples. Maintaining a balance in your diet and following these simple tricks can assuredly give you that glowing and healthy skin.